Why Work for us?
Outseeker is attacking a problem in mobile and local search with a new paradigm: cost/value optimization. It has the potential to change the way we look for anything that has a variable cost associated with it. Because of Outseeker’s ability to utilize its technology to help people in a variety of fields and industries, joining our team will provide various opportunities for career growth in those various fields.
Led by trusted industry experts in hospitality and data science with support from advisors who lend experience from brands such as Sony Music Entertainment and tech companies such as LivePerson, Ugo, and LiveIntent, among many more, Outseeker is building a culture of inspired innovation in a creative environment and looking for Founding Team Members to join us.
Senior iOS Developer, Founding Team Member
As a Founding Team Member, working with Outseeker® provides an opportunity to do something amazing. As the primary iOS Developer, you'll be wearing multiple hats, coding and build a brilliant front-end for our unique, patent-pending IP, with a live, fully functioning API . Collaborating with our Founder/CEO and our Business Developer in our office in Chelsea, NYC, you will help to structure development goals and drive innovation. The right person will be comfortable and familiar with working both independently and within a team, in addition to understanding that working for an early-stage startup means being flexible in tasks and workload. Managing synchronized development of Web app (React.js) and iOS app is essential — experience building with React Native a plus. As we grow, so will your role.
- MUST have at least two years of professional experience
- MUST have recent experience developing one (1) or more apps for iOS — portfolio of apps preferred
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a related field
- Experience managing mobile-friendly web app and/or web app with integrated mobile applications
- Objective C and/or Swift
- Basic UI/UX design background
- Cordova and/or Ionic
- React Native
- Java/Android SDK
- Amazon Web Service
- Photoshop Competence
- Database (SQL)
Expected Role Activities:*
- Ensure continuous improvement in the development and production operations of iOS app by ensuring bugs are proactively identified, causes are identified and prevented by making appropriate corrections
- Maintain consistency of experience across native and web applications
- Take an active role on both sides, collaborating to define how the application looks as well as how it works
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting
*These activities are subject to change along with the needs of our business and are listed here for reference only
- Salary: $75 — $150k
- Equity: 1% — 5%
*Commensurate with experience. The salary:equity ration depends upon the individual person's skills and commitment